This is the pic the church used for our website (www.dgbc.org).
I got a haircut just a few days later, and I no-longer have the "Statue of Liberty" due that you see here.
We move to Delaware on November 22nd. If you'd like to sign up to help us paint our new abode, please contact Jennifer Joy Underwood at 740-972-3985.
Our new home is about 7 minutes from Damon's, 7 minutes from BW-3's, and just 20 minutes from the nearest Quaker Steak and Lube. We also live less than 5 minutes from Delaware Grace Brethren Church, 45 minutes from Ohio Stadium (read: Horseshoe) (read: where OSU upsets Michigan in two weeks) (read: you read it here first) (read: keep reading the blogger as I move on to other frivolous topics), and just 12 minutes from a town called Waldo.
(read: end of post)
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment