Here I am again, during a commercial of NCAA basketball. A few random observations about life...
- I have an awesome wife. Jennie does a great job of loving me, loving God, loving people, and loving our kids. She's an expert at showing love and kindness. I don't deserve her - she is a great, great gift.
- I have a funny daughter. Cute as all get out. She likes to run in circles till she falls down. She likes to repeat the last word of my sentence. She likes to laugh spontaneously. She likes to shout "Go Buckeyes" regardless of whatever happens to be on TV.
- LSU beat Duke. Gotta love seeing David beat Goliath. But LSU outmuscled and outhustled them. Their one dude was nicknamed "Big Baby" but was built like Karl Malone. How can a big guy like that tolerate being called "Big Baby"?
- Speaking of "Big Baby," Luke is 3 months old, and I'm about ready to carry that 18 pound load upstairs. I'm procrastinating, cause I know it will be a workout. Plus, I "get" to change his diaper.
- I am preaching on Luke 15 this week. Why do Christians often only make friends with Christians? Jesus made it a priority to hang out with "tax collectors and sinners," and they loved hanging around him. Makes me think Jesus wouldn't have been a pastor at all. If he was, it would be at one of those seeker churches. Doubt that? Read the Gospels again. Especially that part about Jesus coming to seek and to save the "found."
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment