Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Allie Audio Cast?

Yeah, I decided to go crazy and post two audio files in one day. On my previous post, you can see my "all-too-serious" attempt at an audio blog.

Now, you can hear Allie Underwood count to twenty and quack like a ducky. Just click on the below file for some priceless sounds...

Allie Sounds.

I won't be able to keep these files on for long, which makes the podcast idea nice, once I can figure it out. I mean, once I can have my expert friend guide me...

3 comments:

kirsten said...

awesome audio blog allie!! i am so impressed with your counting skills. more audio blogs from the underwoods would be very much enjoyed by the smith's. maybe we'll have to make some ourselves.

looking forward to next saturday!

Anonymous said...

Gary, what program do I need to use to listen to Allie?

Becks & Lee said...

It was awesome to hear Allie's audio blog!! Fun to hear her little voice! Since we have only seen her in pictures! What great counting!! :o)