That's right, I found this terrific site called Blogger.com. Well, I didn't find it, Josh Smith found it. Josh has a site called www.Gitgan.com, and he uses Blogger.com for his online journals. If you haven't heard of a "blog," it is the term for "web log" or "journal" online. Just like the mutterings I have been writing and will continue to do.
I'd like to eventually move all the mutterings files to this site, because, well, it's FREE! Our garyandjennie.com is at a good price, but I'd like to use most of that space for pictures and videos, if you couldn't tell. Plus, I really like the look of this blogger.com thing. IT also sorts and archives my journal entries for me - saving me time and yes, money!
I think this blogger.com journal actually works FASTER than the program I currently use, so I will probably be able to update the MUTTERINGS more often, and from anywhere I can get online. Currently, I have to have my iBook (MAC) with me to do it, and be online to upload the file to my server.
(Whatever, Gary, just say something funny! Don't you know that's why we read this stupid journal blog or whatever in the first place?)
I'll get to the funny stuff later, I promise. Jennie and I had a great time at Giant Eagle tonight. You know you married the right girl when you laugh for 45 minutes straight at the stinking grocery store.
Kudos to Juicy Juice - that stuff rocks!
Monday, June 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to Blogger, Gary! We knew you'd like it! Aren't the templates cool? Nice choice! I look forward to checking in often to read your newest blogs! Fantastic job Sunday night, even under baby pressure!!
Post a Comment