Thursday, November 11, 2004

Water & Coke


Water & Coke
Originally uploaded by wailer2000.
On Monday, Jennie and I ate lunch at "The Mill," the restaurant in Buehler's Food Market in Delaware. It's just a simple picture, and yet it says so much - doesn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture "water and coke" does say so much. Not only about the day, but the lifestyle that Gary and Jennie enjoy.
It is obviously a beautiful day in Delaware as the sun shines through the glasses and creates a joyous sparkle. It is clear that Jennie is burping Allie as they enjoy there afternoon. This is a sure sign that someone gave Allie a drink of the coke and not the water. I feel this is the reason for the simple picture. This was Allie's first coke. Let's be honest, for if Allie was not involved, this picture would not have made the page. Although the day is beautiful, it could not possibly be perfect. The Mill, I understand is great, but, it ain't no Panchos senor. Matter of fact, I may go eat there tomorrow. Jill and I will toast the Underwoods with a water and a coke.