Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blogging, in honor of Moms!


Becks & Lee for Mother's Day
Originally uploaded by wailer2000.
Jeff & Leanne Becksfort of Portland, Oregon, have just updated their blog! Go ahead and check out the new pics of their Mother's Day dinner out, and their huge, playful dog Koi, having a great time on the beach!

It is interesting how blogging can develop a virtual community, even a virtual young marrieds club. It's all about catching up with the Ostovics, the Smiths, the Sifferts, and the Coopers! I do really enjoy keeping up with people here, and it's not as impersonal as we once thought, especially since you can post comments on someone else's blog. What about you? Do you think blogging is impersonal? I guess it is if you don't check it that often. But it's fun to do, and I can do it during commercials on Lost.

No comments: