This was a big week for Allie. On Sunday, Daddy came home with a new basketball for her - and she LOVED it! She rolled it, chased it, kissed it, bounced it, and - of course - laughed at it.
Allie laughs at almost anything she is playing with. Probably a trait she got from mom. Jennie still laughs at stuff. Even if it's not funny. Then again, Jennie laughing at something usually makes it funny. Who am I to judge what is funny and what isn't?
Sounds pretty arrogant if you ask me. Then again, you didn't. You're just sitting there, reading my blog and wondering why I have all this time to post website articles while everyone else is going to the midnight opening show of Star Wars Episode III.
Then again, I think I went to the opening night of Episode I, and was not only disappointed, but exhausted for the next three days. I'll see it eventually, and I am looking forward to seeing if it's any good. But I think we're all pretty sure it's no Lord of the Rings, right?
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment