Monday, September 27, 2004

Allie = Baby Model?


Allie = Baby Model?
Originally uploaded by wailer2000.
Today, we went to Babies'R'Us for Allie's 3-month pictures. We loved this photo, and got several large prints of it. I think Allie could go the rest of her life and not have another picture this cute. Then again, she does keep raising the bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well, Pastor Gary. Aren't you a good little blogger. You're putting the rest of us to SHAME! No wonder you have tried to "encourage" your friends to blog more frequently. I would blog more, but I don't know what to write. You have demonstrated that I can blog about just anything I want to. I really enjoyed reading your posts- you are a very funny man. I will admit that I may have sort have "skimmed" your sports related blogs. Okay, let's be honest, it was more like I "skipped" them. I loved seeing all the pictures of Allie. I think she could mode-she's georgousl. I was sorry to hear that your head is not part of your body. I was very unhappy to hear about the hornets (but then again I do have a severe allergy). However, I was interested in the extermination situation- fascinating. I am very sad that you are moving South, but I am SO excited for your new opportunities. You are an amazing pastor and a gifted preacher- and I will really miss hearing you preach as it was one of the highlights of Illuminate. So, you three will be missed. Are you sure you have to take Jennie and Allie with you? Many thanks to you and Jennie for enriching my life. I have to go now, I'm farklempt. Melanie Ostovic