Saturday, September 11, 2004

Predictions on the Browns' season...


Lee Suggs
Originally uploaded by wailer2000.
Sunday, the Browns open their 2004 season against Baltimore. While I hope they do well, I feel compelled to doubt.

I think they'll probably go 4-12 or 5-11. The defense might be worse than last year, and the Browns have an impossible schedule, facing their own tough division plus the Patriots, Eagles, and other tough teams.

Lee Suggs and the offensive line must play out of their minds for this team to have a dream of playing .500 football. Suggs is banged up going into the opener, and new Quarterback Jeff Garcia doesn't have enough quality lineman to protect him. It's going to be a long day for Garcia, if he survives it. They open against Baltimore's menacing defense, and I'm picking the Ravens by at least 10.

Scroll down for some REAL posts and pics...

No comments: