Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Come to Columbus?

(An actual letter I sent out today via the Web...)

Dear Owners of "Jamba Juice,"

Last week, I spent a few days in Denver, Colorado. Your company has a store located on Hampden Avenue in south Denver, as you may already know. "Jamba Juice" happened to be on the way from my friend's apartment to the school where I study. To make a long story short, after a friend introduced me to your quality smoothies, I stopped at your store five times last week.

I had your "Berry Lime Sublime,"' your "Jamba Powerboost," your "Strawberry Nirvana," and of course your "Orange Dreamsicle." Each time, I enjoyed adding a free protein boost, energy boost, or vita-boost to my smoothie. The service was friendly and the taste was friendlier.

When I returned home from Denver, I promptly went to the Jamba Juice website. Imagine my heart's dismay when I saw that you do not have any stores in Ohio, Michigan, or Indiana.

Did you know that Delaware (Ohio) County is one of the fastest-growing counties in the United States of America? I wonder if you would consider this fine business opportunity in our area, as our population and consumer base is growing rapidly. If there is anything I can personally do to help your cause, I would be more than honored to help out.

Sincerely,
Gary Underwood
GaryandJennie.com

No comments: