Thursday, July 14, 2005

Getting all Spiritual on us?

That's right, Pastor Gary is starting a SECOND blog. This one addresses issues of faith, life, culture, and church. I hope that it becomes a great way to connect with our people here in Delaware.

I also want to invite you to check it out, as I plan to update it several times a week. Inspired by the fact that I am no longer doing my FUSION newsletter, and also inspired by Tim Cooper's e-mail devotional "The Word," I want the challenge and consistency of doing a devotional online. I hope to be more thought-provoking than uplifting, more relevant and forward thinking than the status quo, and more enlightening than not. =).

Uh, anyhow, here's the link:

Underwood Unplugged

Go there, read, respond, and enjoy! Also, don't forget to come here again to get exciting updates like these!

- Allie climbed up the stairs yesterday, pretty much by herself!
- Jennie starts her new Occupational Therapy job next week, doing one day a week or less!
- Tomorrow night, we're headed to Easton (great outdoor mall and hangout) for a date night before Gary heads to Colorado for a week.
- Gary and the elders of the church recently completed a study/process of establishing our CORE VALUES for ministry. It was a seven month process, but WELL worth it!
- While in Denver, I plan to go hiking in the mountains and beat Tim Cooper at Madden. (Note: I have not played any video games in the last seven months. Are you impressed? Are you depressed?)
- For those of you who really wish Gary would just talk about basketball on his blog, click here.

No comments: